Thursday, February 9, 2017

Let's go Down The Lane

Hello. I'm going to be a bit busy today, so here is a little something to read to keep you going. You may not have seen it before. Down the Lane boss Richard, has written an article about me, it's on his web site. There are other articles about frugal living, links are on the sidebar to the left. You might want to take a look at those as well while you are there.

The Simple Life

I am taking part in his Frugal February project on the forum. It's in the form of diaries by various forum members. You already know about my frugal ways, but you might like to read how other people are tackling their bid to save money. You don't need to join to read, but if you want to go into the members section at the bottom of the main menu, you will have to join.

Frugal February

I'll leave you to it, have a nice day. We'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip


Related Posts

Let's go Down The Lane
4/ 5
Oleh