Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Soup of the day.

Hello. The future King messed up my plans today. I was going to go to Hull to see the newly refurbished Ferens Art Gallery, the new Humber Streety Gallery, and the Blade installation. I checked my Twitter and saw that Charlie and Cami were going to be there. Oh bother, don't want to get tied up with a crowd of people, and Ferens was closed until 2.30pm anyway. Weather permitting I shall make the trip across the bridge tomorrow. 
So, plan 'B' is to tidy up the spare bedroom, there is stuff in there which will have to go. I did my walk early to get that out of the way first. Lunch today was soup. I didn't manage to eat all the salad last night so it went in the pan with some carrots, peas, cucumber and spring beans. Also added soft cheese and spices. 
Here is a little video I made as I was about to eat my soup.



Two soups.



Back upstairs. Thank you for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

Related Posts

Soup of the day.
4/ 5
Oleh