Thursday, May 11, 2017

Good girly

Hello. Heidi has been to see Marian the vet today for her six monthly check up. Marian is pleased, she has lost a little weight, but that's ok because she was a bit chunky. Her gums are pink, a good sign, and her heart is ok. We discussed a blood count but both agreed that she didn't really need one because she appears to be in good spirits. We know she has a blood disorder, and the tablets are helping to stabilize that, so no need to put her through more stress. 
So, we carry on as we are. The tablets are not expensive, £6 a month and she is used to taking them now. I lift her on the worktop, wrap her in a towel, she doesn't struggle but the towel tells her what is going to happen next. I open her mouth and pop it in. To encourage her to swallow I squirt a few drops of water in with a syringe. She gets some of her favourite food for being a good girly. Not a typo, they are both my girly's. 
I've done a bit more on this project today. It's the frame for the embroidered circles. Still a lot more work to do on it but it's coming together nicely.

Yoootooob is wonderful for planning a holiday, I am checking out some places for my next trip. The drone footage being posted is very useful for ideas. Google maps are great as well for checking terrain and footpaths. I love sending the little man on a walkabout. I shall be driving to North Wales, there is such a lot to do and see over there. I will be doing some walking and looking at interesting places.

Just a short one tonight, I'm going to watch How to live mortgage free, on Channel 4, it airs on a Wednesday night and I catch up with it any time after that. Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon. Toodle pip

Related Posts

Good girly
4/ 5
Oleh