Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Getting up close to stitching

Hello. Some great reports have come in from the Walking Group members, glad to see that people are still enthusiastic about it. And even more glad that people are feeling a lot fitter through exercising. You see, it works. Sitting in a chair for hours is not good, we are meant to move about. I am trying to cut down on the time I am sat at this desk, by switching the computer off for longer periods of time. Now the weather is improving I am keen to find other things to do, and get outdoors as much as I can.
I did my three miles this morning, back for lunch, and this afternoon I took Bailey poodle out for an hour. I've watered the pots and raised beds, and done a bit of hedge trimming and filled the brown bin ready for collection tomorrow.  
I am making these small embroidered circles at the moment, two inches across, I can spend half an hour on them while drinking my morning coffee. I need lots more, for a bigger project. I haven't taken the stitching right up to the edge, I will do that when I come to sew them onto the backing. Some of the stitches are so tiny I have to take my specs off and hold them close to my face when working on them. They look so pretty, they could be made into brooches with a pin attached to the back of them. 




If you haven't checked in with your miles you can do so at any time. Just go back to the first post of the month and leave a comment there.

Looks like I might get chance to test out the erm 'campervan' soon ;o)  the weather forecast is looking good. Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

PS. Just noticed, we have some new followers. Welcome aboard everyone, glad you have found us. 

Related Posts

Getting up close to stitching
4/ 5
Oleh