Monday, May 1, 2017

Check in time for the Walking Group

Hello. You know what day it is, it's the 1st of the month, and that means members of the Walking Group should check in with their updated mileage totals. Four months have passed, flippin heck the time is going very quickly. 
My total is 471 miles, but that was boosted by the long walk last month. This month I had three days of walks totaling 29 miles, but I have also had some days off due to the weather being rubbish. So, swings and roundabouts, some you win, some you lose. The point of it all is to get into some kind of routine, get into the habit of walking, and carry on regardless. Giving up completely is not an option. 
How are the rest of you doing? I want to know. 
I've rescued a little reindeer, poor Rudolf had been tossed in a bin, how could somebody do something so cruel? Luckily I came along and noticed his red scarf among all the other debris, and was able to lean in and pull him out. Cheeky little chap isn't he. 
There you are, now you look pretty with a few new flowers added. I think he will feel right at home with Freddie the Frog.

They say it's raining down south, it's fine here in North Lincolnshire, let's hope it stays that way. Enjoy your Bank Holiday Monday. We'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

Related Posts

Check in time for the Walking Group
4/ 5
Oleh