Friday, March 17, 2017

All stitched up

Hello. It's been a bit colder today. After the morning Bailey dog walk I decided to stay indoors and get on with some more stitching. Here are some closeups of the Woodland picture so far. Adding a few french knot flowers, still more to do.  It's been a lovely relaxing afternoon.  


While I've been doing this I've been watching/listening to yoootooob videos, mainly Cream, documentaries about the band members as well as the music. I'm reading Eric Clapton's autobiography at the moment and it's given me an appetite to find out more about his work. 

Haven't been shopping this week, can't be bothered, don't need anything. My dinner tonight was this packet of pasta, about 43p I think, from Aldi. I added some frozen peas and a chunk of frozen spinach. It was really nice. I don't normally buy packet pasta like this, but I thought it would save time if the sauce was already in it. Easy to make in one pan. I think it's supposed to be two portions if you serve it with something else, but I scoffed the lot. 
It's the weekend. I have got nothing special planned, depends on the weather. More sewing if it's cold and windy. I want to get the picture finished.

Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip.

Just noticed. This post is number 3000

Related Posts

All stitched up
4/ 5
Oleh