Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A summers day in the summer house

Hello. Thank you all for your questions yesterday, it certainly gave me something to blog about didn't it, ha ha. Today has been a laid back kind of day. After taking Bailey dog for a walk this morning, I spent the afternoon in the summer house. It was lovely and hot, I think summer has arrived. Some stitching was done. 
There isn't much in here at the moment, a table and a chair, and this vase on a stand with artificial flowers and monkey puzzle tree pieces in it.

Three mugs and a cat ornament on the shelf. A bit of dusting is needed to remove the cobwebs, and the glass in the doors needs cleaning to spruce it up a bit. The roof hasn't leaked it's all dry inside despite the gaps in the walls.

Heidi cat is doing a bit of sunbathing on the shelf in the corner.

Another portion of soup made from the rest of the cauliflower leaves, with frozen peas and frozen spinach added. I put in half a teaspoon of curry powder to give it a bit of a zing. 
Someone asked about stick blenders. This is mine, I got it from Tesco with my points vouchers. It's very sturdy and robust, I've had it a few years and it's great.

I'm off to bed now, I took some books out of the library yesterday so I have plenty of reading matter. Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip.

Related Posts

A summers day in the summer house
4/ 5
Oleh