Tuesday, March 14, 2017

You ask, I'll answer

Hello. Ok, I will come clean, I can't think of anything to write about, head is empty. I try not to regurgitate old stuff, I try and keep the blog fresh. I do all the hard work by taking photo's and putting words to it, and you just read, now it's your turn. You think of the topics, you ask the questions, and I'll see if I can answer. Any subject you like within reason, except - no politics, no religion, no personal questions, and if I think your question is out of order I will delete it.

Don't forget, I might not take you seriously, I might make a joke, so don't expect any long serious  discussions. Life is too short to to be miserable and unkind, we'll keep it light hearted. Fire away.

Ta muchly. xxx

Related Posts

You ask, I'll answer
4/ 5
Oleh