Monday, August 8, 2016

The day I met William

Hello. Hello. Another busy day, Crafty Club, and in the garden. My neighbour is going to put a fence up between us so I have cleared the weeds from my side. Also taken down a bit more of the lilac, only two more trunks to go.
I haven't posted these pictures before, so now is as good a time as any. Remember when they came to do the filming of the summer house for Shed of the Year. William is getting miked up by the sound man. 
The director waiting to get started.

I had to move my car out of the way so they had room to set up the camera. There were two vehicles packed to the roof, with six people and all the equipment.

Here is William doing his first takes, strolling down the street.


No, I'm over here William, not that house.

After an hour or so it was time to get the kettle on. As you can see, I did buy a box of tea bags. What was left over have been donated to the Crafty Club. They were a great bunch to work with, all smiley and jokey, we had a laugh.


That's a nice photo. As well as being drop dead gorgeous, he is also a very friendly chap.



The camera had a very long arm and could reach up high over the whole garden.

One last picture before they left.

It was a fab fun day, thankfully very sunny, just perfect. You will see the results of the filming on Friday the 19th, so don't forget to tune in to Channel 4 at 8pm. I shall be going to watch it live at Janet's house. Oooh, now I'm getting excited to see my summer house on the telly.

It's 9pm and I've still got to do my walk, better get on with it.

Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip.

Related Posts

The day I met William
4/ 5
Oleh