Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A touchyfeelly texture project, by Cassie

Good morning, a quickie before I get started with the jobs for the day. You might have noticed that I have a link to Cassie Stephens blog on my sidebar. She is an art teacher, and I think she looks a lot like our Duchess Kate. She has some great art ideas, and I love the way her enthusiasm for art shines through in the clothes she wears and the way she projects her voice. I would love to be in her art class. Our art teacher at school was Mr Brodie, and all we did was paint, which I wasn't very good at. Nowadays art is about so much more than just painting.

I've been on yooootoooob and Cassie has several videos on there and I've picked one out which shows a simple project that anyone can have a go at. I will certainly give it a try. She demonstrates the technique on a smallish circular piece of cardboard, but it can be adapted to any size and any shape. Have a look and see what you think. If you are feeling creative why not make one yourself today. All you need is cardboard, glue, kitchen foil, paint, and some bits and bobs. It's all about adding texture.



I'll leave you to it and will be back later to see how you have got on. You are welcome to comment about your creations. What did you use to create your texture?

Catch you later.

Related Posts

A touchyfeelly texture project, by Cassie
4/ 5
Oleh