Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Tarting up Mrs Tiggy-winkle

Hello. Remember these two, they were unwanted, thrown out, destined for the skip. 
Mrs Tiggy-winkle has had a makeover. I was going to paint her in several different colours but I could see that it was going to be a fiddly job, so I opted for an all over transformation with subtle green metalic paint. Much easier to do, and she looks like brand new again, even better than the original finish.  

I went to the mobile library today and came across a book which might be very useful for my next project, ha ha.  Having a coffee break, I'll have a read and see what materials I will need.

Blooming hot today outside, I've trimmed my hair, done a load of washing, now it's tea time.

Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon. Toodle pip

Related Posts

Tarting up Mrs Tiggy-winkle
4/ 5
Oleh