Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Spread the word

Hi.
My Summer House is in the Guardian newspaper. Photo taken last week. Keep voting folks, and tell your mates. Thank you.
Ilona

Oh look, I'm in the Telegraph as well, ha ha.

Oh WOW, I'm in the Mail as well. You'll need to scroll down a long way to see three smashing photo's.

Crikey, and I'm on the BBC News page.

And I'm on the Yahoo News page. Scroll through to pics 9 and 10.

Chuffin heck, in the Independent as well. Scroll through to pics 5 and 6.

There is a short video on the Birmingham Mails web site, I'm on that, near the end.

Ha ha, in the Daily Mirror as well.

Yep, I'm in the Evening Standard. Scroll through to pic 5.

The Daily Star has my mugshot in it.

Yes, I am in The Daily Post, click on the video.

Try AOL web site, I am there, ha ha.

Is that enough for you, I'm up to page 6 of goooglie. I'm off to bed, it's late. goodnight.

Related Posts

Spread the word
4/ 5
Oleh