Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Great news :o))

Hello. This has landed in my email box.......

Dearest Sheddie
I have some great news - your amazing shed has made it to the
shortlist for shed for Shed of the year 2016.

Public voting has opened - you can get your friends/family/shed
fanciers to vote via the homepage of

http://www.readersheds.co.uk

They have until midday on June 8th, to vote for your shed to win it's category

Many thanks for taking part and I hope to meet you at the final
regards
Wilco
(Head Sheddie)


Oh my, I'm through to the final. It would be great if my readers could vote for my shed, also known as The Bespoke Summer House or The Beach Hut. Please pass on the links to anyone you know, friends and family. 

If you haven't already found it by clicking on the link at the top of the page, here it is on the Shed of the Year web site. You can find your way to the voting page from there, or go direct to it. 

To vote go to this page and click on the button underneath my picture and click 'vote'. 



Ooooh, I'm getting all excited, I might have a chance. I have no idea what the prize is, I don't care. It was the fun of building it, now it's the fun of taking part that counts. Now I am officially a Sheddie. 

Thank you very much for all your comments yesterday, it was so interesting reading them all. If anyone hasn't got round to reading the post and comments, you might like to sit down with a cuppa and browse through it. 

It's raining so I am stuck indoors at the moment. When it stops I have outdoor stuff to do. Thanks for popping in. we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip.  

Related Posts

Great news :o))
4/ 5
Oleh