Sunday, May 14, 2017

Garden update

Hello. The weather was pretty grim this morning. It had rained overnight, and was still raining until mid morning, then it brightened up. Thank goodness I mowed the lawns yesterday. It's a bit cloudy with some blue skies and sun now, a bit changeable. 
I thought you might like to see how the garden is doing. The little pansies are thriving, that was a good buy at 20p for four plants. 
I have some plastic trellis around the beds to keep the cats off. The fuchsias are coming back again, hoping for a good show.


The plastic flowers are doing really well  ;o)


Don't ask me the names of the plants, I haven't a clue. Can't remember names.


Oooh look, I have three lemons growing on the side of the garage ;o)

You may remember that I chopped down the lilac tree last year, well here it is all greened up again. There won't be any flowers but never mind, at least the gap in the hedge is filled now.

So what's in the sandwich today then? Cream cheese, cheddar cheese, cucumber, beetroot and two eggs. Hot out of the microwave. Very nice. 
That's a sign it's summer, the ice cream van is in the street. Let's hope the sun stays now it's here. Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

Related Posts

Garden update
4/ 5
Oleh