Thursday, April 27, 2017

Release the inner child.

Hello. Isn't it fun to step outside the box occasionally? To do something silly, to do something unexpected. Life can become monotonous, if we let it. Boredom is a disease we can do without. I am constantly hitting the 'refresh page' button, because I want to see what has changed. I want new things to happen.

The older I get the dafter I become. The thoughts that pop into my head constantly amaze me. The coloured text made some of you smile, that was my intention, you got my drift. Sadly it didn't work on all gadgets, some of you didn't see it because of the device you were viewing on. Things move forward, my old computer still works on Chrome and Windows, sorry, I'm not going to chuck it just yet. I don't feel the need to keep up with technology. There is too much going on in my head, being creative on a computer is just one of the many ways I like to experiment.

Here's a question, how often do you feel the need to go off the rails? To do something out of the ordinary, to become a kid again? Why do we have to behave like sensible adults when it's much more fun being silly? I think we should have a new annual celebration day, like a Totally Bonkers Day, when everyone lets go of their inhibitions.



I love flash mobs. Go Granny.

Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

Related Posts

Release the inner child.
4/ 5
Oleh