Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Light up the garden

Hello. I've been playing today. The mayo jars are quite dinky, I like the rounded shape, so what to do with them? I know, make tee light holders. Wrap a bit of wire around the top and make a handle, and daub some nail varnish on them. I didn't want to spend a lot of time painting neat patters, so I just did some rough stripes, and added spots with a permanent marker pen. They look good hanging on the pink sticks. 
Or in the lilac tree, which is regrowing after I hacked it down last year.


I tried them out after dark.

Put them on Bugsy's grave, looks nice.

Put them on Rocky's grave, looks nice.

I've got some more jars, I'll make a few more. The lights are still shining, I can see them from my window, they've been out there for three hours. I need to buy some more tee lights, I only had these two in the cupboard. Easy to make, why not have a go.

Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

Related Posts

Light up the garden
4/ 5
Oleh