Friday, March 10, 2017

Come walk with me

Hello. I'm just getting back into the daily routine now, the feet are healed so I can walk again. Bailey's owner is not very well so I am helping with the dog walking. I shall take him out in the mornings, and someone else will do the afternoons. I've also started on the three mile walks again, need to keep up with it, and I like getting out to chat to people.

Mayze has been very affectionate since I have been back. She has taken the place of Bugsy on the desk, so when I sit at this computer she plonks herself right under my nose. She also takes an interest in what I am having for dinner, and if it appears to be tasty she is waiting to lick the plate when I put it down. She liked the mayo and the cheese sauce, but doesn't like the toasted sesame seed oil.

This is the frozen cheese sauce I bought from Tesco, it's in little brick shaped pieces, it needs microwaving for two minutes.

So, the verdict. It has a lovely creamy taste and consistency, but is not very cheesy. I don't know if that's because I like strong cheese. I think I will add a bit of real cheese to it, to up the taste a bit next time I make it.

I've made a little video about my walking trips, and put it on yooootooob. It took a while to upload, but it's published now. Don't expect my videos to be perfect, it's just me talking, a bit of fun.



Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

Related Posts

Come walk with me
4/ 5
Oleh