Friday, February 17, 2017

Radio Humberside bus is in town

Hello. I've had a fun time in Scunthorpe today, that doesn't happen very often, ha ha. It's usually bank and shopping, with a visit to the Age UK charity shop, oh I do lead an exciting life. 
I went to the 20 21 Arts Centre to collect my picture which was in the Open Exhibition, this closed on Saturday. Outside was parked the Radio Humberside Bus, oooh, maybe I can get on the radio. 
There were two volunteers from the Hull City of Culture, here we have a happy chappie larking about.

There is a treasure hunt planned for tomorrow, and the lady from the museum is explaining how it is going to work.

People were coming and going, I went inside for a quick chat on the radio.

All the volunteers I have met so far are absolutely loving their job. 
The main art gallery is in the church, it has a new building with a cafe, shop, classroom, and more galleries, attached to the side of it.


On the way home I called in at the Cash and Carry and found some great bargains. I'll put the pics on tomorrow.

Right, it's wine weekend, and I have a glass in front of me. I've had a phone call tonight from Jade dog's owner. Joanna is going to start walking her tomorrow, so yippeeee, it's good that I have been able to arrange that, win win all round.

I'll go upstairs now and see what Heidi is doing, she seems to want to stay up there. Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon. Have a nice weekend.
Toodle pip

Related Posts

Radio Humberside bus is in town
4/ 5
Oleh