Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Getting close up to the job

Hello. I appear to have a small fan base on yooootooob, messages have come through that they want more videos. Bless their little cotton socks.

So just to put a smile on their faces here is another of my money saving pearls of wisdom tips. I think you will be impressed by my efforts.



If my popularity continues to escalate I can see me having to hire in a professional camera man, with all the right equipment. A tripod would be handy, and a little bit of direction so that I stay within shot would be good. I can't be on both sides of the camera at the same time.

I did two circuits of my walk today, another six miles to make 80 so far this month. I have 66 names on the Walking Group list which I will be publishing at the end of the month, so if you are on it, get out there and put your best foot forward. I want to see some numbers on the 1st of February, don't let me down.

Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

Related Posts

Getting close up to the job
4/ 5
Oleh