Thursday, January 5, 2017

A learning curve.

Hello. I'm going out later so I'm whizzing this quickie off a bit sharpish. I have a new picture project on the go, fancied doing a bit of painting, abstract style. Here is a little piece of it, it's not very big, 11.5 inches by 10 inches. I'm not much good at painting pictures but this is the cheats way of doing it, ha ha. 
Have been meaning to get this snap for a week or more, just at the crucial moment Mayze leaps out of bed and spoils it. She sleeps on the bed with me every night. At around 4 or 5 or 6am I feel her little face burrowing down under the bedclothes next to my shoulder. I spread my arm out and she snuggles next to me, purring away with contentment as I stroke her. Then it's back to sleep for both of us for another hour.

Ooops, I disturbed her, she jumped out. What a cutie.

Must dash, got two parcels to post before the Post Office closes at 11.30. Then it's lunch, then off to Hull on the bus. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

Related Posts

A learning curve.
4/ 5
Oleh