Sunday, November 20, 2016

Red hot babe.

Hello. It had to be done, this mane is driving me potty. Hate it hanging around my face, in my eyes, makes me feel grubby. Gotta come off. 
Bingo, the back door hairdresser was open today, although it was flippin cold. I set to work with the scissors, chopping here and there, lifting a clump with my left hand, and slicing the ends off with the right.
I bought the colour yesterday from Savers, I checked the prices in Superdrug and thought they were a bit expensive. I was right, cheaper in Savers. This is not a permanent colour, it will eventually fade with washing.

I think I look pretty darn cool.


Total cost of new hairdo, Cutting free, colour £3.00. They don't do red in the cheap brands, I looked. Excited to show it off at Crafty Club tomorrow.

Right, before I go, maybe our readers can help with this. Rebecca asks, has anyone got any good money saving tips for a frugal Christmas. I can't suggest much apart from home made presents, because I don't spend any money on Christmas, it is banned in my house. So maybe you good ladies and gents can suggest how Christmas needn't break the bank. What do you do to keep the cost down? Thank you for joining in.

Thanks for popping by, enjoy the rest of your Sunday, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

Related Posts

Red hot babe.
4/ 5
Oleh