Friday, November 11, 2016

Me, the artist :o)

Hello, a quickie tonight, I am falling asleep. I went to the Art Gallery with a couple of friends to the preview of the Open Exhibition. My one picture which was accepted. Sadly I did not win a prize. 
It was great chatting to some of the other artists. I met two people who did not have any pictures accepted, so I suppose I was lucky to get one in. I saw a few people I know, Michael Scrimshaw was there, he is the chappie with the dreadlocks who I go to see at the Ropewalk Open studios every September. The exhibition is on until February.

Heidi had her checkup this morning, the vet was pleased with her blood results. I suggested that we reduce her medication slightly, and Marion said that would be a good idea. So instead of having a full tablet every day, she will have one every alternate day, and half a tablet on the other days. I will monitor her behaviour to make sure she does not become tired.

It's bed time so I'll say goodnight. We'll catch up soon. Have a nice weekend.
Toodle pip.

Related Posts

Me, the artist :o)
4/ 5
Oleh