Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Crafting inspiration.

Hello. I've been adding to my hearts and stars collection. It's so handy to be able to pick up small hand sewn projects while doing other things. I sit with a mug of coffee first thing in the morning so half an hour of stitching adds up three and a half hours of crafting per week. I also like to be busy with my hands while watching some videos on yootoooob. They have to be ones which don't need me to keep my eyes on the screen though. Old sitcoms and soaps are good for this when you can listen and not have to watch every second. 
These will be on our Chat and Craft stall at the Christmas Fair in the Village Hall on the 3rd of December. 
I've had an email from Lesley who is local to me, she came over the bridge with her daughter to visit our Summer Fair, back in June. Lesley has sent me a link to a really nice blog which focuses mainly on quilting and other fabric crafts. There is a tutorial on how to make a Christmas tree out of fabric in an origami style. It looks really attractive and once made can be brought out every year for many years. If you are at a loose end and looking for something to do, take a look. I'll post the link, maybe you would like to have a look around the blog for inspiration for other projects. Thank you Lesley.
Smiles from Kate Blogspot

Right, what's the plan for today.
Empty the car, sort through wood and store in the garage.
Stew a pan of apples.
Finish sewing a bag.
A bit more work on the mesh fruit bag picture, (it's taking a while)
3 mile walk, call in and see if they want me to strip down the other two beds.
Feed cats, especially Bugsy when he shouts for food.
Work out what next the next project is going to be, play around with bits, ponder.
Make shopping bag out of bed fabric.
And loads of other jobs to do.

Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

PS. Blogger has changed the format and layout for the Dashboard. Don't know why they messed with it, it worked perfectly well before. S'pose I'll get used to it.

Related Posts

Crafting inspiration.
4/ 5
Oleh