Sunday, October 2, 2016

Car boot bargains

Hello again. I found a few bits and bobs at the car boot sale. Some new projects for me to play around with. This mirror frame looks a bit scruffy but no worries, I will tart it up. It was a bargain at 30p. I might take the mirror out and put a picture in it. 
You'll never guess how much this table lamp was, it's smaller than the brown one and the shade is a bit battered. The woman was starting to pack up and she was putting things in a big box with a label on saying everything 10p. Yep, it was 10p, and it's got a bulb in it and working. I will give it a makeover.

Another 10p bargain. Curtain rings. Not sure what I will do with them but there will be something.

Anyone for tennis? No, I am not going to take up a new sport. £1 for this. I fancy weaving something through the mesh, maybe make a picture.

Heaven knows what these are, but they are solid wood and heavy. £1 for four. I'll think of something. 
Cute and colourful beads, you can never have too many of them. 50p for these.

I've got plenty of projects to keep me going now.

Thank you to those who have sent in their mileage for the walking challenge. We only have three months left to do. Some have already passed the 1000 miles, so well done. You can decide if you want to stop now, or carry on to the end of the year. I am off on another walkabout soon, so I'll get some more miles in there.

Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

Related Posts

Car boot bargains
4/ 5
Oleh