Sunday, August 14, 2016

A big cheer for the Sheddies

Hello. I met a smashing couple at the hotel when I was down south for the filming of Shed of the Year at Lillibrook Manor, near Maidenhead. I arrived at seven-ish and checked into my room then went to the restaurant for something to eat. I was hovering around the bar area looking for someone to allocate me a table, Oliver and Adele were also hovering wanting to eat. They very kindly invited me to share a table with them which I gratefully accepted, much better than sitting on my own. After the meal, we mingled with the other sheddies.

Oliver's shed is in the Cabin/Summerhouse category, which is on the same programme as mine, to be shown on Friday. It is sited on their allotment in Warwickshire. Here are some pictures of it,  and here is a yoootooob video of it being constructed.



All the sheddies were good fun, we all joined in the spirit of it. Oliver and Adele were great company, look out for them on Friday.


Still a few more pics to come, I'll post them before Friday.

I'm busy again, lots to do. Tatty byes, we'll catch up soon.

Related Posts

A big cheer for the Sheddies
4/ 5
Oleh