Friday, July 8, 2016

The kids speak

Hello, Mayze here, we are taking over here today, the boss is having a day off. I do love the way she leave stuff lying around all over the place, plenty of places to make a bed. A new project is started and stuff from the previous project is not put away. Look what I found here, a plastic carrier bag full of mesh fruit bags. it's lovely and snug and comfy in here, I think I will curl up and go to sleep. 
Hi, my name is Heidi, and I have a little blood problem so I am on constant medication. I must say though that the boss makes sure I get the check ups I need at the vet, and vet Marian is ever so kind. We went last week because I hadn't got any tablets left. They took some blood again and tested it, and Marian said I should stay on the same dose of half a tablet every night. I have got used to the routine now, the boss wraps me in a towel and pops the tiny tablet in my mouth. I take a big swallow and it's gone, then I get a treat of my favourite food. I am playing  a little game here, Rocky has a few treats on this saucer and I am watching over them for him.

Hi, I am Bugsy, the second boss in this household because I have been here the longest. I might be an old man of 20, but I know how to keep the young ladies in their place. I'm sitting here waiting for the slave boss to come and fill my bowl. Excuse me, I'm hungry, you are not paying attention, have you not noticed that my bowl is empty.

Hello, I'm Rocky. I just want a comfortable peaceful life and most of the time it is nice and quiet here, except when the boss puts the radio on and dances and sings to the Sounds of the Sixties. Gawd, it's a hell of a racket. Probably a blessing that I am going a bit deaf. I like my soft bed where I can rest my tired old bones, and when it's sunny I can amble around the garden. I don't like to go too far from home these days because I feel safe here.   
Thank you guys and gals, saved me a job for today, I'll be back tomorrow.
Toodle pip.

Related Posts

The kids speak
4/ 5
Oleh