Tuesday, June 21, 2016

You have a choice, in or out.

Here we go, another referendum leaflet through the door. Headline, 'These are the facts'. Oh yeah, who says? As far as I can see all these facts are being bandied around and no one knows for sure what the outcome will be if we remain or if we leave. I'm not going to get into any argy bargy with people, not going to tell people which option to vote for. I have made my mind up, nothing to do with anyone else, I don't have to reveal anything.

Every single person in this country should be voting on Thursday, it's your democratic right and duty to vote. The publicity, the scaremongering in the media, the confusing so called facts, the spin, the lies, are all part of campaigning. Read and digest, then go with your gut feeling. You must vote.

Right, I'm off for the second walk of the day, catching up on the missed days. Six miles yesterday, six today. Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip.

Related Posts

You have a choice, in or out.
4/ 5
Oleh