Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Out of date? Not a problem.

Hello. That's another little job done with a handy tester pot of paint. I have a collection now of these colourful pots. It all helps to brighten up the garden. 
No, not a packet of brains, or a bag of string. I can get vacuum pack noodles from the Cash and Carry, four of these for 30p. they are out of date of course, but that's not a problem. They're handy for knocking up a quick meal.


I've just scoffed this, it will keep me going until my next meal at around 5 or 6 pm. Sliced mushrooms, tail end of a cucumber, handful of baby spinach, cooked in oil for a few minutes. Add spices and a packet of noodles, and cook for a few minutes more. Blimey, I'm stuffed.

I need to go to town now so I'll buzz off. we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip.

Related Posts

Out of date? Not a problem.
4/ 5
Oleh