Monday, June 13, 2016

It's fine without a dressing

Hello. The art sign looks good on the lamp post, very eye catching next to the shop near to the Village Hall. Let's hope it brings people out to have a look on Sunday. 
I've just eaten this salad, it's completely naked, no dressing whatsoever. I've run out of the cheap mayo from the Cash and Carry, and haven't got anything else to put on it. I don't like oily dressings, in my opinion it ruins the fresh taste of the individual items,. I don't buy them nor do I make them. I might occasionally buy toasted sesame seed oil but I prefer that on steamed veg. It doesn't seem right to put oil on salad and make it greasy. So, naked it is. 
I've had this bottle of whipped body oil for a few years, it lasts so long because I can't be bothered to squeeze a small amount out. I only moisturize my face, and if I squeeze the bottle on to my fingers I always manage to get too much out and I end up having to wipe off the excess. I had a little empty plastic pot so I filled it from the bottle. This makes the job a lot easier, all I have to do is dip my finger in it and get out just the right amount.

I have been given a very large window blind and a smaller one, aren't they the most ugliest things ever. My friend thought I might be able to make something with them. I don't have windows to fit them, nor would I want to hang them in here anyway. Give me curtains every time. I will take them apart and have a play with them.

Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.

Related Posts

It's fine without a dressing
4/ 5
Oleh