Sunday, June 5, 2016

Anything goes with pasta.

Hello. It's been another hot 'un today. Some time spent indoors, housework and sewing. Yesterday I made a veg stir fry, I started it off with an onion and a potato, chopped small in a pan in some oil. Then I added some of this out of a bag. I don't very often buy it, not that bothered about stir fries, but I got it for a change. It turned out quite nice. I added some veg granules and garlic powder for flavour. 
I fancied some pasta and made enough for three meals. Two portions with the stir fry, and one portion with scrambled eggs and grated cheese.

When the sun wasn't quite so hot I went outside to clean the roof on the summer house. It's quite a balancing act to reach up there. One foot on the step ladder and the other on the pallets while hanging on with one hand and scrubbing with the other. Those darned pigeons don't half make a mess. The perfume wafting past my nostrils from the lilac bush was just divine. It's a shame it's hidden away in the corner of the garden. I have a white one as well closer to the house, but it doesn't smell as nice as this.

I got up at 5am this morning, so I'm starting to fall asleep now. I'll say Goodnight. Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

Related Posts

Anything goes with pasta.
4/ 5
Oleh