Sunday, May 8, 2016

A warning ;o)

Hello. I'm having a rethink about the way I blog. I'm going to move over to my summer timetable because there is so much more I want to do. Even with the longer days there still isn't enough time to fit everything in. Don't worry, I am not giving up, or even taking a break, blogging will still be part of my day. However, the format will change slightly, to give me time away from the computer.

There won't be as many long, in depth, drawn out posts, these take a long time to compose. I'll save those for the winter months when forced to stay indoors. There will be more, 'Ten good reasons why', posts, I'll slot them in when the ideas come to me, but on the whole the Summer posts will be shorter and more like snippets of what I am up to, and anything that comes to mind as long as it can be written quickly. You may even get two or three a day. A bit like Tweeting but not quite so short.

So here you go. I haven't got the colours I need to continue with the picture, so I thought, I'll mix those I have got. After looking at it I realized it's not right. At the bottom bit on this picture the colours are too intense, so I took it all off. The green is fine, I'm happy with that, but the wall needs more mixing up, so I pulled the threads apart and re did them. It looks a whole lot better now.

The moral of this story, is, if something is not right, get rid of it, change it, find a better way, and start again.

Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip.

Related Posts

A warning ;o)
4/ 5
Oleh