Monday, March 7, 2016

Three meals a day.

Hello. It's been a typical Monday here, Crafty Club, dog walk, sewing, library, three mile walk, feeding cats and dog. Good news, Heidi is making improvements, taking more notice of what's going on, and eating normally. Looks like the tablets are working. 
My breakfast this morning was bran flakes, nuts and seeds whizzed in the mini chopper, exotic fruits, and rice milk with plain yogurt. I absolutely love this.  
I bet you are wondering what this yukky stuff is, ha ha. Red cabbage and kale soup made to my own secret recipe. I can't tell you what's in it because I've forgotten already, that's the secret. I won't say it was wonderful, it was very nice but not exceptionally nice. I ate it and it filled me up, all for about 5p.

Now this looks a whole lot better, the usual plate of steamed veggies, just cooked and not mushy. Sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, potato, parsnip, carrots, and peas. Nothing on it, completely nude, can't beat it for taste and flavour. If I could get this kind of meal at a reasonable price in a restaurant or pub, I might be tempted to splash out on a night out.
No I haven't started eating fish again. I bought this bag of white fish for the kitties. It's £2.30 and has quite a lot of pieces in it. It's quick and easy to put a piece on a pyrex lid and microwave it for a minute. All the cats like it, but they don't get it every day, it's a treat.

I don't have to to out and do my walk tonight, because I did it earlier just before dinner. Not a lot to to talk about, so I'll sign off and say goodnight. Thanks for popping in, and we'll catch up tomorrow.
Toodle pip.

Related Posts

Three meals a day.
4/ 5
Oleh