Monday, February 8, 2016

Keep popping up.

Hello again. I wondered if that article would surface at some point. As it's been two weeks since the first one  was published in the Yorkshire Post. I thought the Mail might have ditched this latest one, but no, there I am again popping up all over the place. Strange how they haven't used any of the photo's they took though. The man kept having trouble with his camera not flashing, maybe that was the problem. I've also been on the Take a Break Facebook page as well, funny how they all want to get in on the act. I haven't spoken to them so they just cobbled something together from other articles. Tons more comments have been flying around as well, a lot of them negative, I replied to some of them, but it really is a waste of time.

I did get to Crafty Club this morning, and I've been on the phone a lot this afternoon. So what did I have for my lunch today? Here it is, tuck into three different boxes, salad, pasta, and mixed bean salad. Couldn't be bothered to put it on a plate. Save on washing up, ha ha.

Me walking the streets in the dark, doing my three miles. Woolly hat to stop the wind blowing my hair in my face. Cold, red, wet nose that needs constantly dabbing.   
Contrary to what the trolls say, I am not mucky, I've had a bath tonight. A lovely soak with a book. That's me well scrubbed up.

Another big pan of stew is made, cost of this one is 35p. There's butternut squash, sweet potato, carrots, onions, broccoli, and mixed beans in it. I will eat another bowl of it tomorrow and freeze two portions because I have to eat some mushrooms next, then more broccoli.

I've had a conversation today with Pete, a researcher from BBC Radio 2, and I am booked to go on the Jeremy Vine Show on Wednesday, at about 12.30pm. Now progressing from local radio to national. I'm going to enjoy that. Also I am booked to go on Radio Coventry next week, on Tuesday. It's all happening here. I need my calendar on my desk now instead of hanging in the kitchen, to keep track of what I am doing.

I see the page views are shooting up again, I wonder if they will go higher than they did before. It's amazing.
Thanks for popping in, and thank you for your smashing comments. Winding down now. Catch you soon.
Toodle pip

PS. Just checked the page views for today. They have gone WAY WAY HIGHER than before. Almost 17,000 Golly Gosh.

Related Posts

Keep popping up.
4/ 5
Oleh