Sunday, February 28, 2016

Free haircuts for life.

Hello. It had to be done. When my hair gets to a certain length it irritates the hell out of me. A floppy fringe gets in my eyes, straggly bits down the sides wafting in my face, and hair getting trapped inside collars feels uncomfortable. Long hair makes me feel grubby, so time for a cut. I did my usual trick, two mirrors facing each other, spread fingers of left hand and lift clumps of hair through fingers, and chop with the right hand. Trim around the bottom. I wrote about it previously here. 
The 'before' pictures. 
Too long, the weight pulls it down, it just hangs, no shape in it.


Half an hour and the job is done. 
That feels better.

Here is the 'before' of the right side.
And the 'after' of the right side.



Not bad at all, that will do me for six months. I have always hated going to the hairdressers, so now I don't have to, hooooray. Free haircuts for life.

I've been playing outside today, it's been sunny. The rotting pallets have been removed from around this raised bed, and replaced with bricks. This one is ready for planting up now. I shall have to make a trip to the tip with the scrap wood. I've got some more bricks, but not enough for what I want to do, so the search goes on.

That's all for now, time for dinner. Thanks for popping in. Catch up soon.
Toodle pip

Related Posts

Free haircuts for life.
4/ 5
Oleh