Sunday, June 4, 2017

Cushions and cat beds.

Hello. That's another job done, the duvet which was passed to me, is now ten cushions and six cat beds, like mini quilts. I used every bit of the quilt, and I had some stuffing from another donation of lumpy cushions which I used to add a bit more bounce to these cushions. 
The covers can be removed from the cushions and washed, the brown fabric was donated, from a blog reader I think. People give me stuff and I can't remember where it came from, but it all gets used or passed on to the ladies in the Crafty Club. The patterned cushion covers were a curtain which I no longer required.

The cat beds are covered in donated fabric.They can be put in the washing machine as they are.

I've made a little video showing a few other things I have made from recycled materials.



I'm glad that jobs done, I'll drop the cushions off at the church in the morning. Now I can move on to another crafty project.

Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

Related Posts

Cushions and cat beds.
4/ 5
Oleh