Tuesday, May 9, 2017

A few random photo's

Good morning. I need to get this done in half an hour because I've got a busy day today. Helping my friend deliver leaflets for her de cluttering business, so there will be a lot of walking up and down garden paths. All helps to keep me fit. I've a few random photo's snapped over the last few days. 
Popping in to Morrisons the other evening I found these yogurt drinks. I would never pay full price for them but for 50p I'll have them. I am using them for my breakfast, pour onto cereal, add water to the empty bottle, shake, pour this on. Twelve bottles, twelve breakfasts, yes they will be ok to use even though they are out of date. 
Also from Morrisons, a quiche for 65p. Why on earth do they make them without a crust? Bonkers if you ask me. Four portions make four meals, with salad or steamed vegetables.

There you are. Spinach, mushrooms, cucumber, cheese, and beetroot. Just how I like a meal, no cooking.

The garden is looking very green now, in fact it's green most of the time because I planted the hedgerows with evergreen bushes. This is the view as I eat my lunch al fresco, sat on a chair at the back door.

My mini chopper is still in daily use. By using this I can get my quota of nuts, seeds, and dried fruit inside me. My teeth can't cope with eating whole nuts, this is an ideal solution for me. 
This was a cobbled together meal from a couple of days ago. I made two portions, one eaten with a spud in the microwave, the other I ate with pasta. Mushrooms, a tin of mixed bean salad, spinach, turmeric and garlic powder. It was lovely.

Are you still wondering what I am going to do with the embroidered circles? Here's a clue. I have enough now.

This is what happens when I sit down at the computer, Mayze cat craves my love and attention, rendering my right arm out of action. I can manage to move the mouse, but have difficulty with the keyboard. She is a sweetheart, a crazy cat that doesn't walk anywhere, just dashes about. She is often in the windowsill surveying the world outside.

I must get on, packed lunch to make as I'm out for the day. Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

Related Posts

A few random photo's
4/ 5
Oleh