Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Walking Group meet, 1st of March.

Hello. It's that time again, the first of the month when I hand over this page to the Walking Group, who check in with their miles for the previous months. I'm leaving it up to you to do a running total, so if you could post your miles for January and February here, I will be well chuffed. You can come back to this post at any time if you miss it today, this is where we all chat about how we are doing with our own personal challenges. 
Here is my chart, I finished off tonight with two miles to make it a round two hundred. You can see I missed three days, but made it up by doing extra on other days. I have a two and a three mile walk around my village, that can give me 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 miles. On the day I did 8 miles, I added an extra bit onto it and walked a bit further.  
We are two months into it now, those who did it last year will be a picture of health and feeling pretty darn good. If you started this year, you should be feeling a bit better, the longer you do it the fitter you become. Don't expect miracles, don't give up because you think it isn't making any difference to your fitness levels. It will come if you give it time. If you have fallen behind a bit, give yourself a kick up the backside, and make up your mind to get stuck in. Make March the month you will succeed. No matter how much I nag you, ultimately it's down to you.

Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

Related Posts

Walking Group meet, 1st of March.
4/ 5
Oleh