Thursday, February 2, 2017

A pussy story

Hello. I've just been out for a second walk tonight. It's very windy, but dry, I quite like walking in the wind. There are a lot of comments from you, with your mileage, that's great. I'm chuffed that you are doing so well. Anyone who hasn't yet checked in can do so at any time, just go back to that same post on the 1st of February, then it's all in one place. 
Oh dear, someone was a little too enthusiastic covering up in the litter boxes yesterday. Heidi uses them, usually does a poo in one, then goes into the other one for a pee. Sometimes Mayze might do something in one, but she mainly goes outside. 
Oh dear, even more mess today. She has stood on the side of it at one and and her weight has flipped it up. Best get the dyson out.

I am eating plenty of eggs this week, managed to get two boxes half price from the £1 shop.

I was over the other side of town on Tuesday so I called in at Morrisons to check for yellow stickers. here are some of the items I was lucky enough to find. I got quite a lot for my £5.35. The Naked smoothie is very nice, but I wouldn't pay £2.32 for it.

I've just been reading that there is a shortage of fresh fruit and veg in the supermarkets and they are rationing some items to two or three per person. Prices have gone up as well. It's all down to bad weather in European countries. I suppose the story will trigger panic buying now.

Feeling a bit tired, I'm off to bed now. Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

Related Posts

A pussy story
4/ 5
Oleh